Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Actresses for Anastasia Steel

Anastasia Steel Drawn by Book Description
Photo Cred: Hollywood.com




6. Miley Cyrus, 19
  
    Shocker, I know. I honestly think that she could pull this off. Also, I believe she needs something to do. I must be truthful, I enjoyed watching her on Disney Channel's Hannah Montana. Cyrus fits Fifty Shades' description. She's got the blue eyes, brown hair, and an innocent look. I don't know, what do you think?

5. Alexis Blede, 30

    Miss Bledel is a shocking 30 years old. She has definitely aged gracefully. I've been watching Bledel since the hit show Gilmore Girls. I'm a little half and half on Bledel. She is older, but looks nothing like 30, so that's good. Also, she looks very different with brown hair compared to her normal dark brown almost black hair. Bledel also has dark brown eyes, which can be easy fixed with contacts, but a natural blue makes things easier. I kinda like Bledel for the part, but we'll see.

4. Emma Watson, 22

   Little Miss Emma Watson. She has climbed the chart since the finish of Harry Potter. I must say she grew up to quite hot! I loved when she went for the kill and chopped her ginger locks! The pixi cut was stunning on her. Watson definitely carries the innocence as well as the seductive sexiness needed for the role. I was surprised to see how quickly she bang to appear as a frontrunner for this role. I believe she could do the role quite well.

3. Rachel Bilson, 31

    Rachel Bilson has somehow flown way under the radar. I think she has so much potential but hasn't gotten the break she deserves. I believe landing the role of Anastasia Steele could help her. She's 10 years older than the character's portrayed age, but Bilson doesn't look 31, so that's good. Other than that, I do think she could be a good match for the seductive character.

2. Emilia Clarke, 24/25 (c. 1987)

    I'm only familiar with Clarke's performance in HBO's Game of Thrones, but I loved her then, and I love her now! I thought she played her power role very well. Clarke has the bright eyes that are too big for her face. She is beautiful, and transforms easily. I'd be very pleased to Emilia Clarke protraying the role of Anastasia Steele in Fifty Shades of Grey, the movie.    

1. Maggie Grace, 28

    Maggie Grace is my personal first pick, as well as thousands of other across the globe. Grace is a few years older as well, but just like her other contenders, she does not look her age. She did an exceptional job in the blockbuster Taken along side Liam Neeson. She also played the lead sexy roll of Emilie Warnock in the movie Lockout alongside Guy Pearce. Hot, hot, hot! Grace has all the exceptional features of Miss Steele. As an explosive cherry topper, Maggie Grace is a natural born Virgo! She was born on the 21 of September, while Anastasia Steele shares my birthday, September 10. I will flip tables if Maggie Grace does not land the role of Anastasia Steele in the movie portrayal of Fifty Shades of Grey!

Who are your top picks for the seductive roll of Anastasia Steele?


_____________________________________
fin.


1 comment:

  1. Kristen Stewart has finally responded to rumors that she's a favorite to play Anastasia Steele.
    the movie fifty shades

    ReplyDelete